Last Modified: 2/2/2021
This Website is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older. This Website is not offered to residents or citizens of member states of the European Economic Area, and such residents or citizens are prohibited from accessing or using it. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
Accessing the Website
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for both:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
How Our Services Work
We provide a medium (via the Website) to facilitate the introduction of users and pre-vetted suppliers or providers related to the goods or services you have requested (“Providers”) so those Providers can offer goods and services to Users (the “Services”).
Requesting a Quote
After requesting a Quote, we may call you on the number provided (which is at no cost to you) to discuss your business needs in relation to the Quote you requested (“Initial Call”).
In order to validate any personal information that you provide to us, you agree to us contacting you (either by phone, email or SMS) to verify your details to ensure that Providers can properly reach you to provide a Quote that you have requested. Charges assessed by your telephone or internet service provider may apply and are your sole responsibility.
After the Initial Call with us, or without an Initial Call if we decide it unnecessary, we will provide your contact details to a maximum of three (3) pre-vetted Providers. The Providers will contact you (either by phone, email or SMS) to provide tailored Quotes (which is at no cost to you). Providers may continue to follow up on any Quotes they have provided to you.
Our Compensation from Providers
Providers may compensate us for any referral that they receive from us. This fee is at no cost to you and will be covered by the relevant Provider.
Disputes with Providers
If you have a dispute, complaint or issue with a Provider, you must communicate and attempt in good faith to resolve the complaint or issue directly with that Provider. However, if you are unable to resolve the dispute with a Provider, please notify us and we will use reasonable efforts to attend to the issue or complaint.
Acknowledgements and Agreements Related to our Services
We simply act as an introduction service to Users and Providers, and do not have any obligations or liabilities to, nor is a party to, any contract between Users and Providers in relation to such offers, goods or services, or otherwise resulting from the introduction.
You agree and acknowledge that:
- any terms and conditions relating to Quotes, offers, goods and services are solely between you and the Provider and do not involve the Company in any way, except that they must not be inconsistent with your obligations under this agreement. You further agree to waive all liability against and hold the Company harmless for any harms related to the foregoing;
- as part of the Services, we provide links and introductions between third party Providers that are not under the control of the Company;
- any Quotes and subsequent follow-ups are not under the control of the Company, and any queries or complaints about the Quotes should be directed to the Provider;
- our provision of introductions between Providers and Users through the Website does not imply any endorsement or recommendation by the Company of any Provider;
- we do not constantly examine, determine or warrant the legality of any Provider, or of the offers, goods and services listed by a Provider on the Website. In the event that you wish to use a Provider, you are solely responsible for making your own enquiries;
- we make no guarantee of any cost savings or any other financial outcome by facilitating introductions between you and Providers;
- any terms and conditions agreed relating to an offer, a good or a service, or Quote provided via the Website, constitute a contract between a User and a Provider and do not involve the Company in any way; and
- all Quotes provided by a Provider are subject to change by the Provider without notice.
Users may be provided an opportunity to provide feedback on our Services, which may be viewed by other Users (a “Review”). By submitting a Review, you agree and represent that all information contained therein is true, fair and accurate. If we consider a Review to be untrue, unfair, inaccurate, offensive or inappropriate, we may delete the Review or ban the relevant User from posting the Review. We may not undertake to review each Review made by a User.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we are not responsible for the content of any Reviews. You may not publish Reviews to which you have personal or professional relations. You may write a Review about a Provider, and that Provider’s goods or services, if you have had a buying or service experience in relation to that Provider, which means that:
- you have purchased a product or service from the relevant Provider; or
- you were discussing a Quote with that Provider; or
- you can otherwise document your use of the service by a Provider, including via correspondence or other interaction with the Provider (collectively referred to as a “Service Experience”).
You may only write about your own Service Experience. You are not permitted to write a Review about somebody else’s Service Experience, such as that of a family member or friend. You may not write a review about a Provider you have previously owned, currently own, or which an immediate family member currently owns, or if you are an executive or employee of that Provider, or work for the Provider. Similarly, you may not write a Review about a direct competitor to the Provider you own, are employed by or work for. Your Service Experience must have occurred within the last 12 months from the date on which you write the Review. You may not leave any Review that constitutes defamation, violates the copyright of any party, may be considered harassment or bullying of any other person or company, or otherwise violates any applicable law.
You are encouraged to be specific and factual in your Reviews. If you have been offered an incentive by a Provider to write a Review, you should include information about this in your Review. Incentives include the Provider offering you a gift, reward, discount or advantage for writing a Review about the Provider on the Platform.
WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTIES RELATED TO THE ACCURACY OR THE QUALITY OF REVIEWS. You are encouraged to perform additional research before making any purchase from a Provider or any other party, and agree that we are not liable in any way for the content of Reviews or use of Reviews in your own efforts.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) are owned by the Company, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or any services or materials available through the Website.
The Company name, the Company logo, the term “Comparison Advantage,” and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- In any way that violates any applicable domestic, federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from your country).
- If you are a citizen or resident of any member state of the European Economic Area.
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website, or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
We have the right to:
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, CUSTOMERS, CLIENTS, VENDORS, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING, OR TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF, INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we do not undertake to review all material before it is posted on the Website, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
Reliance on Information Posted; Third Party Materials
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This Website may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers, and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators, and/or reporting services (“Third Party Content”). All statements and/or opinions expressed in Third Party Content, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties. Further, we make no representation or warranty about the quality, suitability, accuracy, reliability, currency or completeness of any Third Party Content.
This Website may also contain links to websites operated by third parties (“Third Party Links”). Third Party Links are provided for convenience and may not remain current or be maintained. We do not endorse and are not responsible for Third Party Links and have no control over or rights in linked websites. You acknowledge and agree that third party terms & conditions may apply (including app store providers such as Apple and Google) to any content accessed via Third Party Links and agree to abide by any terms or conditions applicable to their use.
Changes to the Website
We may update the content on this Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Information About You and Your Visits to the Website
Linking to the Website
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part without our express consent. You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to stop. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We do not provide services to citizens or residents of member states of the European Union or European Economic Area. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from any country, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
The limitation of liability set out above does not apply to liability resulting from our gross negligence or willful misconduct.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Governing Law; Arbitration
If any complaint with us is not satisfactorily resolved, you can contact the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs in writing at 1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N 112, Sacramento, California 95834 or by telephone at (800) 952-5210 or (916) 445-1254.
Limitation on Time to File Claims
Waiver and Severability
Your Comments and Concerns
This website is operated by Comparison Advantage Americas Unit Trust, ACN 646 606 840, 10880 Wilshire Boulevard Westwood Village, Suite 1101 – #4167
Los Angeles, CA 90024
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to: email@example.com